Your happiness and success at work is partly determined by whether or not your core motivations are being met. These motivations are not a conscious decision, but rather emerge from your self-concept, belief, expectations and personality. As with our purpose in life, we do not 'invent' motivations, instead, we detect them.
Research says that there will be more changes over the next 10 years than we have experienced over the past 20 years. So it is vital to understand and respond to your and others motivations as you adapt to the changing world and working environments.
Explore Possibilities with Mindscious Motivational Maps
Practitioners continue to build internal capability and grow consciousness for what impels positive behaviours, decisions and actions.
Benefits of Mapping Includes
- Unlock individual and team motivations.
- Generate awareness and commitment for change.
- Enhance your existing Performance Management and or Employee Performance Review initiatives.
- Tailor and refine your training, talent acquisition and employee retention strategies.
- Empower your performance, communication, planning and sales conversations.
- Capture the 'hearts' and 'minds' for cultural change.
- Boost your strategic planning workshops, with additional insights and commitment for action.
- Build your internal capability and accredit Motivational Map Practitioners.
At Mindscious we take the time to get to know you, your team and your business, with focussed clarity about what outcomes you want and need to achieve.
Unlock the map to your world with Mindscious Motivational Maps Click Here
Talk to us about other key benefits of becoming a Practitioner